Where are you at on this growing sensation?
While cut flowers are extremely traditional for weddings, are wooden flowers becoming the next new things in modern weddings?
Why Wooden Flowers?
I have asked my brides this very question. Why wooden flowers over fresh cut florals. I have heard a number of reasons, and here are a few of my favorite.
- Wooden flowers can be kept for ages. These beautiful bouquets can be admired and shared forever without much change to their general appearance.
- NO WORRIES about them wilting before you wedding day.
- You can dye them to personalize the colors to match your wedding colors.
- You can add scent to make them feel fresh and floral. Even your wedding day perfume!
- They're affordable.
- You can plan your wedding day bouquet weeks in advance and check it off of your to-do list.